Tuesday, July 22, 2014

28th week Pregnant - It's A Milestone!


I'm so glad I have reached to this point. No bleeding, no contraction, no water broke, baby is kicking and punching. His still in my womb. I would want him to reach to full term term at least 34 weeks. I am praying so hard day by day that God will hear our prayer and that he may continue to bless us to give us the opportunity for the baby to be in my womb as long as it's needed.

I did everything I can from eating good and having enough rest. Hubby is very supportive of me all the way. I am thankful his there all the time. I have no one else to turn to but ourselves. Having to get to this week, is a miracle and a blessing. I am thankful each day.

My next appointment will be this coming Thursday. Every week is a different story but I am hoping for every positive test I can get. I don't want to think negatively on the situation. This is already a blessing and come what may whatever it takes, God give us our baby to fulfill his promise to us. Having a baby is a wonderful feeling to have. I never been this so happy in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment