Tuesday, July 29, 2014

29th Week Pregnancy


It's been a roller coaster ride this week. My emotions are up and down. It's hard to be in sane. But for the sake of the baby and I have to think positive, I am trying so hard not to let all this negativity around affects me. Friday's check up with baby was not so good news. Though his been so active and all, but his growth has been consistent to fall on the lower scale. I wish there is a miracle that could happen and he will have his growth spurt but as of this yet he never have one. Someday, I wish there will be.

Despite all of that, baby is very smart to make me feel better. If I ask him something, he would response in his own ways. I love my baby. No matter what, I hope he will come to full term. 37 week is my goal. I hope God will listen to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment