Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1st ultrasound day 4 stimming

Blood drawn today at 7:50. I used my left arm since I already had it on my right yesterday. The worst nightmare my left arm didn't give out more so the nurse have to transfer on my right which she forewarned me that it will going to hurt. It hurt, damn! I can't get used to this feeling. I have never been this poked several times in a year. My tolerance for pain isn't that high. I am scared of pain actually especially needles. Oh my my! I know this is all worth it. God put me on to this because he know that I can pass this. I wish and pray that I will be rewarded.



Weight 119lbs
Ht 5'1
Bp 102/68
Temp 98.6
Pulse 78
Heart ok
Lung ok
Abdomen ok

Follicle scan: 15 estimate, as what I've seen the measurement sizes are ranging from 8-9

I snapped a shot shhhhh!

This is where the nurse assistant will encode all the data information.


Posted in the examination and bathrooms..

Update:

I got a call from my nurse after 2pm and she told me the good news that my E2 of 352 is nice and definitely increasing. When I talked to the doctor earlier this morning, he is expecting to be in the 300's. Yes baby! I am on it.

Medicine will still be the same tonight and tomorrow  ( 5U lupron, 225IU Follistim, 75IU Menopur ). Appointment will be on Thursday 1/16 at 10:30am. Praying I will be on the right tract.

I am feeling a little bloated now. Not too much but definitely I can feel that my ovaries are starting to grow. I am hoping that my follicles growth is nice and consistent. I wonder how the day will be on day 10 of stim. I am half way and my 5th shot will be tonight. Cross fingers tomorrow side effects!

This afternoon, my left arm is starting to bother me. The arm that made trouble on the blood test. The injection spot is a little painful. Starting to have a little heavy head. I hope it will go away soon. I am feeling like I am tired all of a sudden. I have breast tenderness but didn't bother me that much. Other than that, I think I am okay. I hope this pain in my arm will go away. Damn nurse, she should have not force it to draw blood.






No comments:

Post a Comment