Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 5 Stimming

I still have the same medication. I took my 5th shot last night. Hubby administer the shot but before that he prep the medicines while on my watch. There are things that he can't remember. Maybe overwhelm with all the 3 medicines infront of him. Normal time we do it from start to finish 8:15 to 8:45pm. From prep to inject, normal is 10 minutes. Sometimes hubby is very OCD so it could take him time lol..

Anyway, I could never get used to the shot. I am still having trouble with dealing on the pain. I don't handle pain so very well plus I have pain on both of my arms with a slight headache. It made me very tired yesterday. I didn't take tylenol but I used ice to calm the burning sensation on the medicine. I asked hubby for it because I had brutally bruised myself the other night. I only find out yesterday afternoon after work when I got to undress and saw my bruised belly. I really wish not to get one but maybe I bumped myself in the kitchen sink when I did the dishes the other night. I remembered I felt the pain that time but I was thinking it will not do anything. But what a surprise to see 2 bruises on my left belly. It looks ugly!

But anyway, for side effects. Day by day, my energy level is getting low. I feel like I am getting tired fast. My mood slightly changes a bit. I am becoming more moody and don't have patience. My breast are twitching, my abdomen is getting fuller and twitching too, slight heavy head and I feel so bloated. I know it's all worth it to suffer all this. This is my only chance. There will be no 2nd fresh cycle for me. We don't have the money for it. Even this cycle we already paid out of pocket. I hope God will hear my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment