Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 6 stimming/ Dr’s visit /E2

I feel great except my throat. I get sore throat from the reaction to the red delicious apple I ate on Tuesday afternoon. I have very sensitive throat and I didn’t know apple would give me that effect. I tried not to take anything but it got worst yesterday. So I took Cepacol and cough drops last night. This morning I took another cough drops again because my itchy throat is bugging me. I can’t help it. Then I was embarrassed at the doctor’s waiting area when my throat suddenly itch. Grrrrh! Do you know how it feels like? When the place is quiet and you don’t want to disturb other people’s peace of mind but there you are creating this noise, so frustrating. I can’t help it. I tried to clear my throat. To prevent from embarrassing myself more, I grabbed my headphone turned on my ipod touch and listen to classical music. I searched on my purse if I have cough drops and halleluiah I found one. Thank goodness..

I was called 15 minutes after my schedule. I greeted by the nurse and asked me if I’m doing okay and I told her that I have sore throat and feel a little congested. She asked if I have colds but I told her no. It’s just the throat that’s bothering me. Then she left and I got to undress from the waist down. 20 minutes later, the doctor came with his charming smile. Asked me the same thing if I feel okay and I told him the same thing I told the nurse. I told him that I took cepacol and cough drops and he said, it will not interfere on the medication so it’s okay. Thank goodness. Whatever makes me feel or help me relieve the pain, it’s fine that’s what he said.

So he did the scan quick.. Endo lining 10 and he said perfect. Right ovaries – 9 follicles ( sizes from 9-12 ), Left ovaries – 6 follicles ( 10-13 ). I think my left is slow. Maybe there are more eggs hiding in there. I hope they will come out soon. But they said, it’s better to have less eggs but good quality ones. I hope it will be my case. His thinking I will have another ultrasound on Saturday and perhaps on Sunday before trigger. He mentioned I might add one more day of medicine because he asked me if my supply is still okay during the weekend. I said yes. It supposed to be 10 days granted my dosage will be the same. If it will be less then adding one more day will be good. I cross my fingers. So there’s nothing much except I have a 13 on my follicle. I hope that’s a good number for day 6.

About my body’s reaction now, it still the same. I feel bloated and belly getting fuller and heavier. No heavy headache. But definitely tender breast and my energy level is getting low. All these hormones are making me lazy!

UPDATE:

Got a call from my nurse and my E2 level is 1,175. She said it's a very nice number. Recommended dosage lower my follistim to 175, menopur and lupron remain the same but they are looking at extending my medicine to one more day oh man! I don't want to hear that.. I am already tired of this medicine because it hurts.

I will go again tomorrow for blood test sometime between 7-9. I will go there early so that I won't be stuck in traffic. And we are looking at Saturday and Sunday ultrasound. Maybe Sunday trigger? I hope my numbers will be good in the next coming days so that I could not extend to one more day on meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment