Friday, January 3, 2014

4th Day Of Lupron

Yesterday was the worst side effects of Lupron. The left big thumb was stinging tremendously that the pain went up to my head. Do I sound exaggerating? But really, the pain was excruciating. I tried to put Vick's vapor rub on the area hoping the stingling pinch inch needle sensation would stop but it helped a little but the pain was just to overbearing.

I google hoping to find somebody who has the same experience but I didn't find one. What I've read, that during Lupron the only medicine you could only take is Tylenol. I don't want to take it if I can but I wasn't able to manage myself on the pain. I took 1 500mg before I went to bed. Suddenly few minutes, I took it the pain subsided a little and I feel relaxed. I was able to sleep too. I also had one 2nd side effect, I started to feel hot flashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment