Friday, January 17, 2014

7th night of Stimming



(wrote it last night)
I am feeling sick again. My sore throat is just not what I am hoping while I am on stimming. I thought I already passed and survive the virus attack that happened to me at end of December and beginning of January but it reappeared in a different form. Gush! I took Tylenol before 6pm I want to get rid of this pain. It helped It gave me a little more energy.  And I think it help my throat somewhat.

30 minutes ago I had my 6 night shot of 5u of lupron, 175 of follistim and 1 vial of Menopur. I was in pain. I let hubby inject the shot above where I had my big bruise. And it was painful. I really don't know why it was so painful on that side. Maybe my left side just doesn't work for shots. I will going to skip that in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment