Monday, January 13, 2014

3rd day of Stimming



Last night was our third. Prepping and injecting the medicine is a breeze. I still watch hubby prepping since his not yet confident if he got it right. I want to make sure too that he didn’t forget anything. You will never know. Seeing all the injections and bottles and worrying about injecting it, you could somehow screwed up. Maybe he wants to make sure that everything is good. I am very on the spot of remembering things when it’s highly important and repetitive.

About the reaction to the medicine, I will be honest about it. It hurts. It  sting and it burns. But it’s only going to be in effect for about 5 minutes or less. I normally just lay still on the couch, relax my mind and just think positive so the pain will go away fast. It works all the time.

Some side effects.. I don’t think I have. Maybe starting to feel bloated? I tried to eat less carbs for the past few days too so that I could minimize the bloat and somehow I think it’s working. My breasts have twitches from right to left. I have CM already. And lastly, I have abdominal twitches too on both side.

I went in today to have my blood work done. I arrived at the clinic on time. The nurse was quick and stick the needle. It’s getting less painful now. Though I don't like the feeling of a needle being stuck to my veins. Now, is to wait for the result. I hope it’s okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment