Tuesday, January 7, 2014

8th day of Lupron



I had my worst nightmare.. HEADACHE! I thought I can be spared. It started too early today. Maybe around 3am. I woke up with a heavy head. Also, the hot flashes was bothering me. I was sweating also sometime 5pm I believe. Man, now I know what other people are saying. Or maybe, it’s because AF showed up. I often have headaches before AF or when I have it. Perhaps, it could be the reason.

At 8am today, I took one Tylenol. It was working for 1.5 hours and as of this writing, my head is like pressing on me hard. Oh my my! I hope it’s just AF that give me this ache. I hope it’s not Lupron. I don’t want to name it as a devil drug. I want to be positive about it.

I also spoke with my nurse coordinator today. She informed me the good news that the medicine are already approved and she called the pharmacy to send the medicine today. Yay! I am a happy bird! I was very worried about it for weeks already. Now, it’s okay. I can relax my mind. I asked about taking Tylenol with my headache too and she said it’s not a problem as long as it’s within the recommended dosage. So far I only took one but if I can't take it anymore, I will add more.

No comments:

Post a Comment