Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ER today

It's 6:34am right now I'm prepared while I'm waiting for hubby to get out from the shower and dressed. I'm anxious. I'm not as bloated as many would have felt. Maybe my pineapple juicing helped me and my fruits intake for the past 2 weeks. Though I already have pain on my back and ovaries. Think they are just ready.

I will update you all what happened today after my surgery. So for some notes, I got a call from the surgical department. They told me to wear loose clothing, buy Gatorade, no scented products, no medication, no eat and drink after midnight and expect sore bloat. I wonder why I didn't bloat that much maybe because I have been wearing most of the time pjs where it's very comfy lol. But I am so thirsty to the highest level. I also will be doing some consent signing about taking videos and photos of my embryos yay at 7:20. I will have something to keep. Cross fingers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment