Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 7 stimmingg / E2 level

As of this writing my ovaries are getting wild. I'm super bloated. My pants suddenly become tight. I can't breathe normally. Now I know why people are complaining how bloated they were. It is hard when I'm at work sitting all day. The pressure in the belly is worst. The twinges and twitching are starting to increase. Oh my I always have it and now with 15 follies or more this will going to get ugly but in their best.

I went in to have my blood work done today at the clinic. It's a different nurse this time. My left arm still suffer from bruising and I told her that I have done 2 already on my right for consecutive days. She skipped on my right and she had it done on my left. It's painful but not that I can't handle. She told me to press the area for 10mins to avoid bruising. It worked. It didn't give me pain after. Then I drive to work lovely!

Got a call from a different coordinator M. Here's my result today..
E2 - 1550
Meds - same dose 5u lupron, 175 follistim, 1 Menopur
Appointment - tomorrow bloodwork/ultrasound at 7am

No comments:

Post a Comment