Wednesday, January 8, 2014

9th Day of Lupron

After I took my 9th shot last night, I still carry the headache. So before I went to bed, I took another 1 500mg of Tylenol. I slept around 11pm. During the night, I felt some light hot flashes. I didn't sweat this time. I just felt hot. I remembered pulling away the comforter of my bed but that was it. I was able to sleep and even dream.

I woke up this morning with no bad headache. Alleluiah! You know how happy I am to be in this state. I guess therefore, my headache was coming from my period. I don't believe Lupron did it. But one thing for sure, the itchiness of my left fingers are my side effects. Until now, I still feel the itch but if I don't really mind it, I will not noticed it.

I am also feel relief. I got my medications at work this morning. When I spoke with my nurse yesterday, the person in charge at the doctor's office didn't process my approval notification for the insurance because the lady who was responsible to do the process was out sick. If she's sick, she could have at least ask around to let somebody do the work when it's time essential. If I didn't bug them about the status of my approval, I could have been in trouble not getting my medication on time. But praise for my coordinator on stepping up and do the work.

So tomorrow will be my E2 and ultrasound. I am hoping and praying that everything will set as plan. Oh Lord hear my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment