Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 8 Stimming / Dr Appt / E2 level

I went to my appointment today at 7:45am. Hubby was able to accompany me despite the early schedule. He doesn't like getting up early on weekends but since I am almost close to my retrieval he has no choice :) I also running with colds again. Damn, weather and people at the clinic. Many patients are sick so I get their virus. But anyway, the doctor told me colds doesn't do nothing with stimming. I am relieved to hear that.

So here's the result:

Endo = 10mm
Follicles on right 9 = 16(2), 15, 14(2), 12(2), 11, 10
Follicles on left 7 = 17(2), 14, 13, 11, 9(2)
E2 = 2388 (going up from 1550 yesterday)
Dosage medication = same as yesterday, 5U Lupron, 175IU Follistim, 75IU Menopur

I might trigger tomorrow. I asked Dr. K on what size are they hoping that they want to see before trigger. They are hoping to get 18+. I already have two 17 so it could mean that I will probably be triggering tomorrow night. They are looking at Egg Retrieval on Tuesday January 21 the latest will be Wednesday. Days are already numbered. I am almost done with stimming yay!

Symptoms: Superbloated, colds, tender breast, twinges on varies, heartburn, egg white creamy mucus

No comments:

Post a Comment