Sunday, January 19, 2014

Trigger Night - HCG

Yes, I had my trigger shot tonight. I had the shot exactly 9:50pm. The thing with HCG is time. You have to do it as instructed. After 35 hours will be the Egg Retrieval so really have to be on time. Very important not to miss.

Hubby and I prepared the medicine 9:40pm. 3 minutes before 9:50 we were done. I went to the living room lie down on the couch and wait for the time. Hubby wiped my right side of the belly for the shot and administer it exactly as he was supposed to. His good with the shot. Still a little painful but no burning this time which I was so happy about. It wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it's going to be painful. But it didn't. Just to prevent from bruising, hubby got me some ice and I numbed the areas a little bit after the shot. Now, I just feel fine.



As for my condition, my colds are almost gone. I am congested still but in no time I will get better on Retrieval day. Thank goodness. Pineapple juice, fruits and lots of water helped so much. I also did honey and lemon for the throat and wow I am amazed how effective it was. Next time, if I had throat problems. Honey and lemon baby! The rest of the symptoms are breast tenderness, twitching of the ovaries, bloated, heart burn, and thirst.




No comments:

Post a Comment