Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baseline Ultrasound

I woke up at 6:25am and hubby heard my alarm clock. He moved his hands towards my head and pat it. It's nice to start our day.

I went ahead took a shower and later waited for hubby to get ready. I heated up our breakfast food in the microwave that I cooked the night before, ate and left the house at 7:45am.

We arrived at the clinic at 8:10, checked in at the front desk and a few minutes later Kim showed up and greeted us. We were at consultation door 3 to sign our consent documents. It was a breeze. So we will be doing ICSI and 2 embryos for transfer. The rest of the documents are just making sure we signed for state purposes.

Then I went to door 2 for my ultrasound. I waited there for a bit. Maybe 15 minutes. I have my new ipod touch with me. So I took 2 photos inside. Just to make myself busy and such.
Oh yeah the magic wand!

This is my view, on my  right is the pc used by the assistant nurse.. i was lying half naked covering my business with this white thingy called examination cloth or bedikah cloth.  

Later, Dr. K knocked and greeted me with his smiling face. Doctor's scare me to hell but his a charm. I hope he can do magic with me too. I hope the universe is listening.With no time to spare, he put the cream on the magicwand and do his thing on measuring and scanning. Everything is good, he said. He asked me if I have questions. I told him that often I have headaches. Is Tylenol okay in stimming. He said no problem. I also asked about Coq10. It's not really that much of a deal taking it but I said I already have left over and I don't want to waste it so he said go ahead with it. I think I have every answer for now. But later on if I have one, I will ask my coordinator.

So I got dressed and went straight to the lab. There were 1 couple waiting there. But I stand there beside them and the nurse asked me to enter. I didn't care if I passed the couple. Well, my schedule anyway was at 8. The nurse knew I would be coming. She was good. I didn't have much pain and stuck the needle real nice. I forgot to look at her nameplate. Next time, I will check on their names.

Now, I will have to wait until Kim make a call for my dosage. I am crossing my fingers that we will be on schedule. No negatives vibes here.

By the way, today is my 10th day of Lupron. I am normal as I can be. No headache, no cramps just light bleeding. I am happy Lupron did a good job maintaining my sanity LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment