Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Lupron Side Effects after 2 shots

I already had my two shots. My husband administer the injection at night and we always have it around 8:30. Not exactly on sharp but within the time frame. I have read that as long as you take every shot within the 2  hours time frame, it will be okay.

On to my side effects, I am not pretty sure as of this time but one evident that I noticed was my tingling and itchiness of my left pinky finger yesterday sometime around 5pm. It was so strange that when I touched the areas, it is a little bit painful. I have the discomfort every time I moved it or touched something. I have also noticed the headache after a few hours of the shot. I don't know for sure, if it's the shot causing it or it's just because I have been battling with seasonal sickness. I also had a headache around 5pm.

Last night shot, after few hours with my already aching head it's evidently the medicine is kicking in my head. I tried to sleep with not taking any tylenol. After I woke up this morning, I feel fine. But then I wake up with being hungry and headache. I don't know if being hungry causes the headache. Still not too sure about it.

Anyway, I have observed the tingling and itchiness of my left pinky finger moved to my left big thumb now. So therefore, this I guarantee is one of my side effects. I have to do the process of elimination after my cold flu symptoms are gone and I will make an update on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment