Saturday, January 11, 2014

2nd night on Stimming

Hubby prepped all the medicine while i was there beside him watching that he got it all. He was pretty good and I only reminded him few bits that he forgot. But overall he remembered. 


So the shot was injected at my left abdomen. I held my breathe as I can but when I felt the medicine, it stung and it burned. I got teary eyed. Its painful but I tried to focus on positive things on my mind and tried to relax my mind and focus less on the pain. It always work for me. 

About any symptoms or things that changed on my body, its the breast. I felt the throbbing last night on my left breast and the whole day my right breast started to be sensitive and throbbing. 

My stomach make noises too. I don't know if its the meds working or its just stomach air lol. Will see tomorrow if it still happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment