Sunday, January 5, 2014

7th day of Lupron

I feel so much better. Colds are gone. Only have congestion but it's nothing to compare when I was heavily under the weather.

Tonight is the 7th day to be exact. Burning, stinging of hands are pretty much disappeared. I have slight itchiness on both hands though. I don't think it's something to be concern about. In totality, I am doing so good. I have energy now.

I stopped the birth control pills since yesterday per scheduled and I think getting off the pill have given my brain some comfort.  My body is more relaxed. I am so happy with my health right now.

I don't have headaches like many people is been experiencing.  I am glad I escaped the horrifying story I've heard from other patient.

I have slight hot flashes at night when in bed.

So again, I am happy, energized and recharged.. I hope it will stay for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment