Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 9 Stimming / Dr Appt / E2 Level

I went to the clinic today at 7:30 with hubby. I also had my blood test done. I got poked twice, damn it hurts!Then later on I had Dr. K checked my follies. He told me I have 6 that are on the lead. Probably will do the trigger tonight and just wait for E2 result. I also met with another coordinator for additional instructions. We waited for 10 minutes and when she talked to us it was not a sweat. She gave us a paper for our schedule to remember and instructions on what we are going to do for the next coming days. After our talk, went to the front desk to schedule for the follow up appointment after retrieval. That was it, we were gone in the clinic and we've heard a GOODLUCK from the staff!

So my result today: WILL DO THE TRIGGER!

Endo = 9.9
Follicles on right = 19, 16, 15, 14, 13(4), 11
Follicles on left = 18, 17, 16(2), 14, 13(3), 12, 10
E2 = 3480 ( increase of 1,092 wow )
Dosage on stimming = none yay graduate already
HCG = tonight at 9:50pm 
ER = January 21st at 8:50am.. please pray for me that we could harvest more quality eggs
ET = January 24th .... 

Symptoms: tired, super bloated, intense twinges on ovaries over night tire me out, tender breast, diarrhea, thirsty, colds  

No comments:

Post a Comment